February 02, 2011

luminiscing: random photos

after some deliberation, i clicked the Purchase button and my order for a Panasonic Lumix was complete.  having been a loyal Canon point and shoot user for many years, i hesitated to go with a new brand, but i've been a happy Panasonnie so far.  i thought i'd share some click happy moments.

My roommate's new Lumix.  Maybe one day I'll upgrade to one of these point-and-shoots.

Fountain at the Old Mission Santa Barbara

An old favorite - Polaroid cameras. A new favorite - the Madewell store where I found this.

Cone of shame spotting in Irvine, CA

Waiting for a kimchi burrito at HRD Coffee Shop in SOMA, SF

Testing out the zoom feature.. not bad, huh?
  
Love yellow

On my way to the Little Chihuahua restaurant, I ran into this little puppy.  It had one blue and one brown eye.  Stinking cute.

292 Divisadero, SF

A baby lemon from the tree in our backyard

California

No comments:

Post a Comment